Tuesday, 1 September 2026

My Theory's Implementation ideas.

 I try to INFORM PEOPLE MY THEORY IS NO SECRET. PEOPLE means our people learn and see-check.

 

From Skid-Wrapped we Learned (from posts named, All THeories But My Theory, or/like, THEORY WITH Formulas TOO, on website https://forcetravelsinwith.blogspot.com/) same way Force-Travelling can be used due to Pipes have barrier on sides and TIME can be due rotors working is same TIME From Dimensions.

 

Due to shape of an object, the OBJECT can balance is due to My Theory Force-Requires-Time-To-Travell as outer force can’t travell due to shape of the object I MEAN A MOVING DOLL WITH ROUND BASE (IT keeps moving and don’t fall down). And its opposite is we fix a third thing in-between two things who are with proper base, it is like a plastic bag forced and put in a small place its due to same reason like force-requires-time-to-travel so as force can’t travell plastic bag is so/fixed.

 

IN NOTHING we don’t require fuel as NOTHING can be if more TIME AHEAD THAN LIGHT-LIKE-VELOCITY SO SOME ENERGY SOURCE is still required even if NOTHING is as fuel we get it. I don’t mean ELECTRICITY HERE but Water shouldn’t be underestimated as ALLAAH CREATED everything FROM WATER, so some arrangement like hint or clue of ALLAAH TOO can be water.

 

So I say skid-wrapped means till Force of Nothing keeps Travelling and Such Travelling of Force is in TIME (that is how electricity is generated do I say correct, so magnets helped inreal) means at more than the (normal) speed which-if-not-their/than the skid could collapse, so the skid was stays I say is due to such Force-Travelling is in Pipes too due to air or water we can see check. And such TIME can be created by rotors I mean at higher-speed rotors can create force (IT IS DUE TO Central Dimension is in TIME) which could help reduce gravity or make a spaceship move or we can stand in open-space higher from the ground so this is due to TIME.

 

Now I say SOME more things:

 

One side of a Plier is due to Force-Travelling and the other side is due to TIME, THE PLIER was in so it works as we live in opposite-time so for TIME PLier is working in Opposite-TIME due to which Force-Travelling is required.

 

Legs of chair are due to time working as opposite-time so due to time support can be, its like due to light-speed SKY IS in, it is STANDING.

 

Air is in opposite-time, so a balloon is blown by air due to opposite force-travelling air is, so we can know a balloon. So there is no-FORCE-TRAVELLING IN Balloon.

 

May be these ideas work for some Energy-Sources or Making Life EASIER I post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment